broadband for some time, it may be time to upgrade.
Possibility # 2 Check what speed is achieving in your area . This is also covered in our guide on checking your internet speed. If your connection speed is good .
Possibility # 3 Now You know what speed you’re paying for and what your hardware is capable of producing . There are a number of thing you can do that are likely make your internet faster.
· Check that you haven’t exceeded your monthly download allowance . Some ISPs cap internet speed as a penalty for doing this.
· If possible ,all-time use main telephone socket for your broadband connaction.
· If you’re using a laptop with wireless connection ,tray using it in a different room /use a network cable to connect the router instead.
· If your PC is running any unnecessary applications in background It might slow your computer considerably. But finding out it’s happening can be a bit complicated .
· Check sure your antivirus ( Free download antivirus) software is kept up to date. Viruses aware can slow your computer and internet a lot.
· If you’re using a wifi, make sure It’s password is protected. Otherwise your neighbors will use your providing WiFi
· If your connection is 3G but your area is not covered or it’s showing networking problems .You can use a cable for your 3G modem. It can help for good network .